PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair accused of 'exploiting' staff
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2013, 12:44
felixthecat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Clunk1001
You say
Pilots waving their little 'safety' flags as a last ditch attempt for better Ts&Cs is a schoolboy tactic which most people can see through.
So why does the company have such a problem with the pilots doing so if it will be seen by the public as merely a money motivated tactic? Surely the company would welcome the scorn and ridicule it would bring on the pilots and enable them to further erode the pilots package. The pilots winging would play straight into the companies hands…that is unless there was an anterior motive on the companies behalf and a need to keep things under cover? It raises questions in my head….you don't hide unless you need to.

Deepest Norfolk
Why are you on a professional pilots network if
a) You don't like to hear pilots winging and
b) Your not in the industry

Im not on the NHS equivalent of PPrune.

Your statement
'm also fed up of pilots whingeing about how much they don't get paid. I for one would do what you do for what you get paid. It has to be better than working in the UK for the NHS unless you're a doctor (which I'm not) and they're another lot of whingeing, grasping, money grabbing bu**ers too!!
smacks of you
a)whinging about the pay that you don't get in the NHS compared to the doctors
b)you don't have to be here listening to the 'pilots whinging'
c)your obviously not happy in your job in the NHS pay wise, why whinge about it to pilots.
d)please feel free to go and pay £70-75,000 for your training with no guarantee of a job, then spend several years if your lucky as a flight instructor then pay a further £20,000 for a type rating, then you too can whinge when your terms are eroded year on year.

I am guessing your training was paid for by the government?