PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BMI REGIONAL-2
Thread: BMI REGIONAL-2
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2013, 11:58
GayFriendly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BMIR @ BHX

I flew BHX-LYS on Friday just 17 of us on board. Great service though, nice food, very professional crew member and an on time flight. Flight deck door was open most of the way! It felt like flying in the good old days!

My only gripe was check in at BHX, one staff member for both the TLS and LYS flights, it took me over half an hour to get checked in, very unacceptable in this day and age of check in online etc. I only had hand luggage so it was even more annoying to wait that long. There must have been quite a few checking in for TLS.

I think BMIR have a great product but it needs tweaking, online check in please and airport bag drops too!! I hope they survive at BHX, I haven't seen much in the way of marketing although there are big signs now up in BHX itself advertising new routes. Surely code sharing would help. I flew back on BE last night, code shared with AF, there were about 40 on board, many were (or appeared to be!) French nationals. This must be helping BE with brand awareness in LYS.