PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senior Aviation/Austin Aviation
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2013, 10:04
jerrysenior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

I'm trying not to get dragged into this, but as the owner some comments can be very damaging. My home address was posted on here and I've given out our flight school address, I don't think there's anything to hide, and have no need too.
As a lot of pilots have claimed vat and claimed tax, I think we are on the agreement that it does and can happen, its just that we have put it together as a package and a business, to take all the stress and time away from it, we are setting you up with a business and its totally legal, also if its done wrong and you don't get your vat number, its near impossible to convince the vat office any different so be careful.

As for getting a business bank account we can and we do supply one, it's got to be cleared for fraud checks with i.d no mystery there, all part of the service, no godfather involved

"Selling lesson's for their flight school", we don't see a problem with promoting the school their training with and bringing in more business, but if your school doesn't want you to after all the money you are spending with them, then I think it's a bit poor, but if the school doesn't for what ever reason, your business will sell training for our flight school and you can carry on training at yours, we look at it as another company selling for us.

people keep saying "contact accountant" "accountant" people do go to see the accountant, then they come to us, so after you've been to an accountant and you say "I want to claim my vat back and tax back on flying", they are going to say no otherwise we wouldn't be doing what we do.

hope thats cleared that bit up.

we offer a 100% money back guarantee if we can't save you money,and you know where we are if you don't !!!!!

and if you think we are going to plaster our business model all over the site "not going to happen"

also they are certified chartered accountants.

if you have any more problems, questions and would like to meet us at our wolverhampton airport office, for people that are really interested in joining us and meeting face to face, I'd be more than happy to discuss any questions you may have.

Have a good day and happy flying.

Jason

Last edited by jerrysenior; 20th May 2013 at 15:39.