PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 18th May 2013, 13:17
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Potential thumbing of the nose?

After my previous light hearted commercial break, I heard a rumour this evening that after the Senate report is handed down, and in true FF spinning fashion they will announce the name of the successful candidate who will be filling the role of EM Operations, which was vacated by Hoody. An old trick really, the position was to be filled anyway, but wait til after some press and announce the new person, it makes the organisation look like they are serious about fixing things (hahahahaha that old chestnut). Anyway, it is rumoured that in true FF arrogance, as they still believe they are untouchable, Terry has lined up a 'mate' for the role! No surprise really, but to ensure probity, fairness, transparency and core public servant principles are robustly adhered to I would suggest the incoming persons background be thoroughly reviewed by the Senate just to make sure 'mates rates' aren't involved here, nor would we want nepotism to take place and top positions be 'stacked', filled by mates to ensure the upper echelons activities are not exposed?? All rumour of course.

Oh well, lets wait and see what does or doesn't transpire on the 23rd. I have heard that the Skull may be dumped prior to the expirey of his robust contract.
If so, who will be his likely replacement? Taking into consideration the Skulls Star Chamber background at CX, and another previous CAsA CEO's experience at CX Mick 'Ayotoller' Toller, and the Australian governments obvious penchant for ex CX bullies, maybe we should be looking towards CX to see who the new DAS may be this year?? And let's not forget that the current Deputy DAS also spent time working inside the CX machine. So in all there is an interesting background to all this, not to mention the correlation between these individuals work history and the way CAsA is run today?

Will we see the break up of the Cathay boys club? Will we see the opposite with more CX affiliates such as Chen, Barley, Tyler and Rhodes join club CAsA?

Last edited by my oleo is extended; 19th May 2013 at 06:20.