PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - mauna loa helicopters
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2013, 03:44
Nedkelly123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Mauna Loa Helicopters - Great Professional Training

Hello

I have just come across this post. I completed my CFI with Mauna Loa Helicopters (MLH) in 2011 and have been fortunate to been in full time work since. The training provided is top of its class. Location is amazing with varied weather (this is very important) and the staff at the school make you feel like you are part of a big family.

I am so confident in the skills of their Graduates that i have just placed a pilot from MLH into their first job - and i expect there will be many more to come.

If you are seriously considering a flight school you must ensure that they are one of the schools you evaluate. Make sure you look at the fine print on the contracts / pricing (most schools quote you a price based on FAA minimums which are rarely if EVER met.) At MLH you will learn everything you will need to become a safe , competent and professional pilot - Hiring and pilot recommendations are made easy - for me anyway - if the training was taken at Mauna Loa Helicopters.

Anyone wanting more information, tips on getting through the course in an economic way , living tips and even updates on the job market in China you are welcome to email me at [email protected] . I will do my best to respond as quickly as i can. I am a pilot / CFI in China. You can see some of the things we are doing here: www.greatwallhelitours.com

Fly Safe

Last edited by Nedkelly123; 18th May 2013 at 08:08.