PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senior Aviation/Austin Aviation
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2013, 21:39
jerrysenior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
senior aviation

But thats the point, we are saving students vat and income tax on there pplh/cplh/ir......... and all the rest,with our business model, I did it myself in 2003 the fact that we have put it together as a package, which makes it easier for our guy's to do, all of a sudden it changes things,I agree if you went to an account tomorrow and say I want to claim back vat and tax on my pplh and if you went to the vat office and said i want to do this, they would all say no every time agreed,and if they said yes we wouldn't have developed the package, it's the accounts that we work with that apply for the vat and get it because of the business model.

as you can see I've been a member of pprune since 2010 and only posted 5 times,but the comments above can be very "damaging" I think one guy said we had only put a phone number up there and an email address ha ha, I don't know how much more information you need to contact a company,and worse I think someone mentioned "fraud" which is amazing how you can come to that without speaking to someone or any grounds for this, but as a flight school and senior aviation in such a small industry everybody knows everyone, so to jeopardise both companies and our reputation for a couple of hundred pounds profit every few months, to help fellow pilots and students after I've spent tens of thousands of pounds on training "I don't think so"

I understand that there will be lots of people saying you can't do it, I've had people telling me this my whole life,and believe me its much more fun to go out and do it.

Guys I've already broke my record for replying to posts, take the course don't take the course, and the guys that say you can't will always be the one's saying you can't.

if you have a dream follow your heart,keep your head down,work hard,treat people how you would want to be treated and I'll see you smiling on the other side.

Oh almost forgot, I think one guy said that we would be taking money off people and running in these bad times, which did make me smile,wouldn't it be nice to get some of the money back from the government for all the tax we pay on food,fuel,council tax,income tax,vat,cars,bikes,flight traininggggggg, thousands and thousands.

I'm with you guy's we are trying to help,and the fact that we give a 100% money back guarantee if we can't save you money, I can't see what more you can offer

wish all you guys the best and you know where we are if you need us.

do something different tomorrow.

Jason.

Last edited by jerrysenior; 17th May 2013 at 22:50.