PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senior Aviation/Austin Aviation
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2013, 08:15
jerrysenior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
senior av

just to clear a few pointers from the above, I own senior av, the address at 5 lower beobridge was my address when i registered the domain, if you google it you will see its 5 minutes down the road from wolverhampton airport where I also set up a flight school called austin aviation which is were g-chap comes into it, which is managed by us for the owner carl,feel free to go to austin aviation website and you will see me on the meet the team page, as for g-fox it was based at wolverhampton.we started senior av because we had students coming in asking about the vat, and because i'd claimed my tax and vat when i did my training we stared to help our students at the school,Im a bit long in the tooth but im doing my cplh ground school with phill croucher at captonline, we also purchase his superb study books and phil is also aware I set the school up with alan austin.

P.s no mystery guys, its just something new and we are here to help pilots and students from "any school in the uk" also we don't need a business address but if any guys want to meet me at our wolverhampton airfield austin aviation offices i'd be more than happy to do so.

did my training with robert power heliflght.

Jason Senior. "jerrysenior" nick name at school no mystery there either

Last edited by jerrysenior; 18th May 2013 at 12:56.