PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 16th May 2013, 03:24
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Indonesia powers ahead while Australia declines. WTF??

Very interesting Sandilands article.
Of interest is that Stray, a very very capable and skilled man was rogered by the ATSBeaker's head cronies and power seeking bean counters. So in turn he spends almost 3 years travelling to Indonesia courtesy of the Australian government assistance program funding - teaching, training, mentoring and fixing their woeful investigation outfit. In fact he does such a good job that you have the recent Lion Air investigation report, a testament to Indonesia's increased and improved ability and to Alan's work (and yes, the tall man is highly regarded and respected up there).
But keep one thing in mind - While Alan was away helping to fix Indonesia, Australia slipped way way backwards under the stewardship of that fool Beaker an his minion Jules Verne! So you do the math, where does the real muscle, skill and fortitude of our ATSB rest? Not with the peckerheads currently running the outfit in Australia. It's unbelievable really, one of our key asserts, Big Al, building capacity in Indonesia while a bunch of bureaucrats in Aus push us back 30 years, yet all of this is funded by the one Australian government????
To add further to this, my source relays to me that CAsA also had a couple of good people working up there alongside Alan and others, and that is the reason why a number of Indonesian carriers were removed from the EU blacklist, yet incredibly those inspectors were also rogered, just like Alan, and all of these individuals have apparent disappeared (sort of) from the Aus government payroll.

And you are telling me that the system isn't sick? (Or should I say 'Ill' or 'ilk' instead of sick?)