PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet set for Massive Expansion
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2013, 07:39
Sky Dancer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well I have had my views on this business arrangement between Jet and Etihad and had voiced it on an earlier thread , unfortunately it has been removed.Surprising that major carriers would feel threatened by the posts of a lowly blogger unless there is some truth in my posts.This arrangement will fail and like I said earlier I will give it three years for the results to show.
There will be a huge increase in competition and as a result lower fares , after three years there will be no yield and as a result , Jet will have to give up it's ambitious plans.It had great plans for Brussels , it all fell by the wayside.The effects of Etihad's investments are starting to show , the Virgin Australia investment is starting to go sour with no clear benefit to it so to Air Seychelles.Like I always say , EK is just next door boys , they and Fly Dubai are not going to be sitting around doing nothing.When Jet increases it's frequencies from secondary cities , so too will Fly Dubai and just kill you before you can breathe.Anways I'm just a blogger but let this be a warning , from my previous posts , I have never been wrong.Take it or leave it but my advice get smart.Etihad have a relook at your strategies and Jet .....