PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BRISTOL - 4
Thread: BRISTOL - 4
View Single Post
Old 13th May 2013, 20:23
Bristol_Traveller

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BM inaugurals to MXP, HAJ, MUC

bmi regional launched its new routes to MXP, HAJ and MUC today.

There was a great German market laid out in the departures hall, with representatives from each destination (I think Milan just joined in the fun). Various foods and drinks to be enjoyed.

BM have a dedicated departure lounge in the Forward Coaching Lounge (which I last used when it was Secondary Screening for the CO flight to EWR), where it looks like they'll be using the three gates there to service their almost simultaneous three departures three times each day.

There were bubbles, coffee and croissants in the lounge for passengers this morning. MXP went out with about 30 passengers, HAJ looked like about 25 (?), and MUC went out with 36 ish. (I was on MUC, so was counting on the bus to the aircraft). BM Chairman Ian Woodley did a brief speech before boarding the MUC flight.

It's a great set of routes to add into the portfolio, along with FRA going double-daily. If rumours of a codeshare with LH come off, it'll be really great to be properly re-connected to the Star network out of FRA (and MUC? and BRU :-| ).