PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 4 Ryanair aircraft declare fuel emergency at same time
Old 13th May 2013, 15:11
ATC Watcher
Pegase Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Safetyconcerns :
So what are the facts, who decides what is safe and what is unsafe?
The regulator basically. in the case or Ryanair it is also the IAA . They have the statistics of incidents, reported by the airline itself , but also reported by others, in any country in which they happen. The EU , Eurocontrol and EASA have access to the same info.

Then you have to proportionate them to the number of revenue flight hours performed. Once you've done that on a European level, you will see that the low cost airlines ( with the exception of a couple of East European small carriers ) are performing in par with everyone else, if not better in the case of one .

Once again. the detestable management structure in FR does not equate ( so far ) in a bad safety record.
You will note that I used the addition "so far" in both my posts.

While I am here : For the eventual Ryanair "moderators" watching this , you indeed might think to have won a " battle" on shutting down and humiliating one of your own employees in public, but when an airline company starts to have hard "battles" with its pilots in public , it always ends badly. Read your classics.