PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 4 Ryanair aircraft declare fuel emergency at same time
Old 13th May 2013, 12:08
bluecode

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree with Sober Lark. I honestly don't see how these 'apologies' help Ryanair's case at all. Whether or not these individuals told lies about Ryanair surely the whole point is to question why there is such an overwhelming negative attitude to Ryanair from governments, media and down to the average passenger?

We all know the answer of course.

To the Ryanair person or persons assigned to monitor this and other threads for negative comments about your employer. Do you honestly think you've scored a victory for truth and justice? It doesn't look that way.

Maybe your time would be better spent seeking ways to rehabilitate Ryanair's image and thus increase profitability further. Or is that too difficult an idea to comprehend?

As an Irishman, I've been to foreign airports and seen a line up of aircraft sporting Irish flags. I should be proud to see that but in general I mostly feel embarrassed that Ryanair is Irish. Sad state of affairs.

I can't help feeling that Tony Ryan would not have been comfortable with this image of his airline.

Last edited by bluecode; 13th May 2013 at 12:08.