PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - News from Mother Russia
View Single Post
Old 12th May 2013, 19:17
Savoia

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vladimir Putin and David Cameron hold "high-level" talks in Russian Presidential helicopter

RasPutin dismounts the Russian Presidential helicopter

The pair flew over the Black Sea resort of Sochi, where Russia will host the 2014 Winter Olympics, for talks which focused on the crisis in Syria and tackling terrorism.

The PM said relations between the UK and Russia had improved since 2006 when Russian dissident Alexander Litvinenko died after drinking poisoned tea in London.

Cabin Attendant: "Mr Prime Minister, would you care for some coffee .. or something stronger perhaps?" RasPutin: Why are you showing this "British" so much courtesy?

"Over there is where I am building a new house. It has 155 bedrooms"

RasPutin: "You don't believe me do you? But you will read about it in one of your esteemed British publications, perhaps the Daily Mirror." Cameron: "I never wanted a house with 155 rooms anyway. To be honest I'm not even sure if I really wanted to enter politics?"

Presidential Aide: "What the President says is true. The builders began nearly a month ago. Its an amazing project. Maybe next time you visit the President will invite you!"

Cameron flys with Putin