PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAS recruitment
Thread: SAS recruitment
View Single Post
Old 12th May 2013, 12:50
truckflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes sush.....!
Don't talk about it, let's all be politically correct!

I have the e-mail from SAS requesting only CRJ rated pilots to apply, so.... I am very curious how this happen!

It is not that is for me, I prefer to stay on the A320, however I would like to know how this "lucky 6" managed to apply, when it seems that was not the requirement in the job description!

However the evidence shown, does indicate having good contacts and family in SAS still gives you a big advantage to get into the company!

I know of few guys with lots of experience on other types, who are young, and who would love to get the change to "move" home working for SAS!
I guess SAS budget savings includes paying and taking risks on unexperienced pilots, while there is a huge amount of ex-pat Scandis just waiting for such a chance to get back home again!

I guess when they can just ask the taxpayers for some extra funds, it is not so difficult!
SAS does not seem to learn, and their failure to even remotely adapt to the very tough competition is what could be their biggest failure!

I mean a 25 - 27 year old, with 3000 - 5000 hours on A320 or 737, must be less risky investment for SAS, than 6 guys from basic school!

Let me guess, they did not fit the SAS profile for the "recruiters"