PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 12th May 2013, 08:39
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CAsA enema required.

Sarcs,
Mr J McCormick: We can take most of that on notice, if you like. What I can give you now is that the majority issue was around the fact that we did not have sufficient training, in their mind, for our inspectorate.
Sarcs, my bold. Again, we see a glint of that arrogant CAsA belligerence poking through in ESSO's vocabulary. The fact is their training was complete crap, as exposed by the FAA. At the time, in some offices, they didn't even teach new Inspectors how to conduct surveillance, write out an NCN or where to even go to find out what the aviation regulations are or where to even find them. FACT! It was learned by chance. So Mr Skull the FAA were very accurate with their finding.

Sith Mrdak
Mr Mrdak: We certainly do ensure that agencies are working
together. That is certainly occurring. You have asked me the more
detailed question about coroners and relationships with the agencies. I
will have a bit of a think about that, if that is okay
(my bold)
Wow. You need to 'think' about that? You are the 'man in charge', Mr 'finger on the pulse' yet you can't answer the most basic of questions without having to think about it? Hmmmmm. Definitely somebody not in tune with his portfolio, and if he isn't in tune then neither is his 'Minister for bad teeth and hair'!

Gobbles, cue the CD player, time for 'The End' by The Doors...