PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAS recruitment
Thread: SAS recruitment
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2013, 10:14
B-U-S-S

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil

This gets more and more fishy. Apparently also non-rated experienced guys were hired onto the CRJ.
It seems like the guys in recruitment used this opportunity to hire all their friends and kids into the CPH base.

I don't think it is in the interest of the governments to sponsor the type ratings of the SAS crews friends and kids, when there are many rated pilots out there to take from.

We are many who have been waiting years to be able to join the company and gained experience elsewhere, so it is quite disappointing that we did not get a chance at all.
With less A320 coming than MD80s going, it looks like it will be some time before there will be openings in CPH again.

I thought highly of SAS before and thought they had become wiser and was finally saving the ship they had been trying to sink for years, but I guess they have not learned anything.

If this guy in the video is so good at flying, why has he not been able to get a job for two years? His situational awareness is definitly very poor, since he should keep his head low with the way he got into SAS.