PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 11th May 2013, 01:28
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Creampuff, absorbed indeed.
Absorbed the way a CAsA Exec hoovers the trough clean every opportunity and absorbs those taxpayer funded perks.
Absorbed the way a wide body jets cloth seats absorb the blood spilled from passenger bodies post impact on a mountain top (as Gobbles would say 'tick tock').
Absorbed the way ICAO and the FAA have foolishly ingested past FF smokescreens.
Additionaly I posted the CAsA Chronicle Mick (or parts of) to show the stupidity of our Regulator stemming back a long way. To show that indeed nothing has changed. They are a tautological outfit replaying the same tricks over and over year after year. Something has to change.

Ziggy, be rest assured that the commentary you see on pprune is not the only work some people put in to trying to make the ****ty state of Australian aviation known widely, for the soul purpose of fixing the problems, making our skies safer and minimising risk. You see only a fraction of what has taken place behind the scenes. Pprune won't fix the issues at hand, however it is an avenue to upload enough information to paint a reasonable picture of what's happening, more so for those who simply don't have the time, means and contacts to find out what's what, so to speak.

Kharon, Hart for DAS? Hmmm. Yes, that could work. But only with a change of Board, CAsA executives and structure. My recollection was that Mr Hart contained a measure of integrity. I don't believe that would stack up on a CV as a desirable quality to get hired by CAsA these days. I am guessing Mr Hart failed to nurture sociopathic tendencies hence his decision to abandon the S.S CAsA some years back. Only those who are henpecked husbands (or perhaps wives in some cases ), Neville nobodies desperate to attain power, bullies, socio's and
have incredibly small noodles seem to match the present day PD to work in CAsA management.

Last edited by my oleo is extended; 11th May 2013 at 01:37.