PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 10th May 2013, 20:13
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pprune does MKR.

Naughty Sarcs. Friday afternoon post and an ICAO annexe strip down – combined. You may have just spoiled the weekend for one or two. Even the Teflon coated ICAO spin boffins, deep within the bunker may have felt a ripple from that blast. Been a long while coming, I wonder if ICAO have finally decided to act against rogue states, especially those with over 2000 dodgy differences lodged. Yes, we have a lot to be proud of, I'm not surprised that McComic and crew felt free to gazump the AMROBA meeting; just to straighten out the ills of society mob. Dirty job, but someone had to do it....

HMHB – "This inquiry only happened after Four Corners. Perhaps that is another option getting the ABC to follow up?"
Biccy wants a telly show, something dreary like Four Corners; but I strongly recommend we approach a real blockbuster – something like My Kitchen Rules. Now with the MKR format we would have some traction. Imagine (if you dare) the dodgy dishes menu from CASA in fierce competition with the ATSB feather light confections. I can just see the sweaty, happy faces hi-5-ing like crazy, serving up great steaming mounds of highly seasoned food to the ICAO judges. The FAA could have a team, bring in the Kiwis and the boys from PNG. Now that boys and girls - would be a TV show. Going to stop now, before something busts....

Sponsored by the Homogeneous Voodoo Victualer's Union. (Awarded a massive 8 points for their Fudge Brownies). etc.

Last edited by Kharon; 10th May 2013 at 21:39. Reason: Gobbles would get it sorted.