PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Announcement May 9th
View Single Post
Old 10th May 2013, 16:52
jack schidt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Narrow (Minded)

I can tell you that I for one will not be busting my gut anymore to get the on time performance statistic when it doesn't benefit me in any way shape or form. If I told you I might of had the letter for being a good boy before then that would be telling and you wouldn't believe me anyway (if I did?).

2 engine taxi, if it doesn't make life easier and is a hazard to my "safe" operation then why should I bother? STATCON, well as it says, thats just a CON anyway and I think that should be name changed to STATAVERAGEPILOT CONTROLS FOB.

ALT flight = drink the bar dry and well I feel like a kid but there are ways to get 10 + weeks of salary spent in no time "IF" you aren't being proactive at being a company man and helping pay the DXB 110 Billion debt off.

You are dealt your hand here, you play the cards your way to your own advantage!

You have your choices as they say, put up with the current greed, leave or make your own life much more relaxed and comfortable (I mean safe) at work.

Edit> with all the runway closures etc factored over the next couple of years budgets, expect NADA. NADA is the new norm! The lies of fuel pains and yet such continued growth in record profits does NOTHING to give me anything but disgust at the way the company thinks it can pull the wool over the employees eyes. You cannot do anything but unite in doing your part to create a "very" safe airline here at EK!

Last edited by jack schidt; 10th May 2013 at 16:59.