PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 10th May 2013, 14:22
Ziggychick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unite

Firstly, thank you for all your support.

The risk involved with putting your name out there in the Aviation vortex is huge. There is one's reputation on line and the unknown prospects of future employment.

Despite the negative rumours, both Quinn and Aherne have actively been super involved, delivered excellent submissions and have had face to face discussions with the Senate. They have not hidden nor given up, that's admirable.

I respect the balls needed to do this.

If there was real unity with wanting change, rather than go around in circles, unite.
Only the masses voices heard will create change. I read so much talk about needed change, yet the circle of zero change continues.

Oleo, wouldn't it be great if all of the pilots on Pprune united and all sent individual letters to the Minister. The voice of the masses grabs the attention. Otherwise what is the point of all this information, recommendations and advice? It's falling on deaf ears.

Once the Senate report is released, what an excellent opportunity to really voice all the concerns. You and all your colleagues have every right to tell our Minister what you think, I have.
There may be fear and that I understand. Do what you fear and your fear disappears.
Please unite, there should have been hundreds of submissions in this current Senate.
Please unite, write to the Minister and end the "going nowhere" pattern.

Take care,
Ziggy.