PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Help needed identifying someone who is potentially lying about RAF experience
Old 9th May 2013, 12:49
spimbolligan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help needed identifying someone who is potentially lying about RAF experience

Good afternoon

I have just started working with someone on a high profile/high cost project that is under scrutiny for potential purchase by the MOD. The gentleman in question claims to have flown Hawks in the RAF in the mid to late 1970s. Whenever I question him about his experience on Hawks, postings, dates of graduation from Cranwell and so forth, his responses are extremely vague and seem ill-informed.

This is an extremely delicate situation as we are about to be scrutinised by DE&S and I would like to assure myself on behalf of the investors that he is telling the truth. If lies are uncovered as part of a due diligence process, it will jeopardise the considerable investment that I and others have put into the project.

I would value any assistance that any of you can give me in identifying whether or not my colleague served. If he is telling the truth (and is just naturally vague), believe me I will be delighted.

Please PM me for further details