PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 8th May 2013, 13:06
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lets be honest here. There is lots of talk about due processes, confidential reports, timing, ethics........mi mi mi mi.
Bollocks. If the report is damning I can assure you, in my opinion that they are already aware of how large the pineapple is.
As an example do you honestly believe that nobody knew about Craig Thompson? What he 'allegedly' did as a public servant and the crooked, distorted and unethical way the government protected him and their own asses goes beyond the pales of disgusting. The PM would have known what was coming every step of the way, why do you think she called an election on the day she did? She knew what was going to happen the next day, or are you telling me she had crystal ball? So spare me the bull****, CAsA, the Minister and the other government dross won't be caught with their pants down, they won't find out the reports content at the precise time it is released which is the same time us plebs find out, suppposedly....oh please, c'mon.

True scorecard of Australian aviation;

ATSBeaker - Fail
CAsA - Fail
Level of safety - Fail
Ministry - Fail
White Paper - Fail
CAsA Board - Fail

Lift the giant chamber pot lid, empty the above items robustly into the ****e receptacle and press flush! Because I can assure you of this, it is only a matter time until the present course takes us to a smoking hole on a hillside. The next one won't be a medical ditching or a dozen or so lives into a ridge.