PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 8th May 2013, 10:17
Ziggychick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Same Rules??

You seem quite knowledgeable regarding all of this Parliamentary legal info. So if CASA, ATSB etc., can't receive the draft on a "hard copy". Could it be accessed via their email or USB or disk?
Also, if the current inquiry with CASA, ATSB and others were to collude, would they be dealt with in the same manner that you have mentioned in the surrounding walls of Parliament.

It sounded like you were talking about a factual occurrence within the Parliamentary walls not too long ago. TSI 24 was allegedly breached I believe. An alleged mid-investigation collusion, may have happen, find out shortly.

It's difficult to trust.

I trust the Senate. There are some very intelligent, skilled people on our side.
Regarding the negativity and possible responses to the Recommendations. Well personally I feel it will validate theses torturous years of waiting, I hope it validates the need for different structural processes of both CASA and the ATSB. With air safety and investigations the absolute focus.
And for this I am hopeful.
Our skies are becoming busier, talks a second airport, isn't it time that something is done? Stay optimistic 4dogs, please.

I have no doubt the media will have field day with this all.
Lets just hope there are two new Chiefs ready to rebuild the publics confidence.

Apologies 4Dog if I sounded rude, but I really do have confidence in the Senate. I am also curious with the collusion, /"hard copy" v email wording.