PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices Australia Psychometric Testing
Old 8th May 2013, 03:36
Clear2Land78

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry to ask ...

Hey all. I am sorry to ask again but I didn't get any answer to my question before and my testing is coming up this week. I have done the AirServices' version of the FAA's aptitude testing and the psychological testing. Having passed the interview, they want me to get tested at a facility here in the US. I have that appointment scheduled but I honestly have no idea what to expect.

If anyone has any insight what to expect, it would be greatly appreciated. I know some of you had messaged me privately and forgive me as I just discovered that part of pprune.org (Yes, I admit I am not a pprune addict (lol) but I do value all your input).

Also, for anyone familiar with Sydney Tower. My background consists of being certified at Long Beach airport in southern California, John F. Kennedy (JFK) in New York City, and currently San Francisco (SFO). I do not think I have flat out asked but can I ask for your opinion on what you think my chances of success of making it in Sydney if I get the chance to? Again, thanks!

Best regards,
Jason