PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 8th May 2013, 00:26
Ziggychick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
REX/Pel-Air...Interesting

Thanks for that Greedy. I am surprised that you work for REX considering Pel-Air are part of them. Your concerns are valid and I am aware of the board for the company.
Funny thing, I was in the elevator loft on my way to see Warren Truss at Parliament House, and there was John Sharpe with a whole lot of , what looked like brochures. He said he saw Warren Truss the day before then he had the audacity to ask how I was. Have not heard a peep from Pel-Scare since the ditch. I gave him no answer and went into the other elevator.
The coldness towards the human side of this incident is freezing.

Anyhow, after seeing the audits of P/A from 2007, 2008 and the "special" CASA audit, the only conclusion I can come to is they operate on a superficial level, just skimming the surface of safety to save the almighty dollar. Quite disgraceful. I feel for you, you're obviously a concerned pilot working in a company that have serious issues that CASA and the ATSB have turned their head away from. I wish you well in your career and hope you can elevate into a robust, safety conscious employer.
Regarding healthcare...a whole new sight would be needed for that old chestnut