PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - a debate about a debate
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2013, 17:47
Jetblu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
(thread drift)

Pace,

I hear what you are saying, and I do understand, honestly. I myself wondered why GEP put so much effort into the Weaver thread. I came to the conclusion that whilst he was not a victim of Weavers (as I was) that he genuinely wanted to help. Believe it or not, I had a lunch meeting with 2 highly honorable and respectable PPRuNe posters back in Nov/Dec 2011 whom categorically did not trust GEP. Whilst I had no reason whatsoever for disbelieving them, I gave GEP the benefit of doubt. To this day, I still question my thoughts. 2 proven well known figures against someone who says he is what he says is.

But one has to be careful generalising. Look at the lengths I went to stop Weaver. Look at the aircraft I was retrieving from Weaver on behalf of disgruntled customers as he was threatening them. I was even going out of my way to accommodate the new ferry pilot who was collecting the aircraft for the end user of a flying doctor in Africa. People could have pointed fingers at me and wondered why I was going to such great lengths, but the truth of the matter was that I genuinely wanted to help. My outlook on life was perhaps to take a step back, but that is easier said than done. Especially in this instance.

Yes, I am now relieved that I am shot of her. The marriage was mostly down to my own stupidity having previously walked away 3 times with niggling doubts. I think the terminology is called "trapped". I was constantly receiving scan pictures through the post and being asked to help with a name. I had previously said that perhaps an abortion was better suited for everyone. I finally gave in with her constant promises. Before allowing her to move in with me it was on a condition that I would purchase her rented house so that she had security if the relationship did not work. 2 years later we married (2006) I purely offer this information with no malice but again to help other posters understand the law at my expense. The divorce petition cited the manufactured affair with ex wife. It cited that I had asked for an abortion 2 years prior to marriage ??? And it cited that I was injured in an accident and that insurers had started an investigation. Little did I know at that stage that it was Crellin who instigated it. (I should have known )
The biggest lesson to learn here is that event/s can be cited long before you even get married. Beware and take note!

Pace the hardest thing to come to terms with more so than the injury or learning to walk again etc etc etc was coming home to find a completely empty house. Whilst the locks were changed after the High Court order, she had already ransacked the house. I only had my clothes and a few books. The entire furniture, pictures, my jewellry, my private keepsakes, tools in garage absolutely everything was gone. When I challenged her for my personal belongings to be returned she said "I wanted the house to be sold, I have sold given away or thrown your belongings away because I was told that you were going to die! I'm still shocked that you didn't!" I told her that they had failed and that she should seek a refund.

Evanelpus - Your words, not mine. I do not offer any suggestions but evidence to assist others. I've moved on.

Riverrock83 - I have all my family and friends around me. (ex ex and children)
I am probably one of the most horizontal people that you could meet. She was forgiven many times but always took advantage of my nature. I am far from bitter or resentful. Up until Nov 12, I was still prepared to forgive her.
Her malice kicked in when she says that I cannot see the children and then asks a neighbour 100yds away to babysit on the condition that they will not let me see my daughter, incase I scare her. Apparently, my 1 yr old told my ex this in her own words. I speak to the children over the phone. The only time I hear from her or her solicitor is for money. One of the other big shockers to stomach was discovering that my will had been destroyed.
In my will I had my first son named from my previous marriage and my eldest daughter named from my second. I completely overlooked matters with day to day living and did not amend it to incorporate my 2 subsequent daughters. (my fault) I discovered that an application had been made for her to become sole beneficiary.

Anyway, lets drop all this and back to Crellin................

Last edited by Jetblu; 7th May 2013 at 18:41. Reason: spell