PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - a debate about a debate
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2013, 12:38
AN2 Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
rennaps,

you were not the only one, MANY of us fell for it. Me too. I am compiling the data now and will forward them to PPTowers and Jetblu as soon as I can find it all.

Jetblu

I am delighted to see you post again. Many of us here feared (rightly as it appears) for your life and (wrongly) assumed that the "help" effort initiated by GEP would do something pprune could be proud of. Well, it turns out, the opposite happened.

But likewise, it appears that some of our prayers here for your life have been heard. You are with us and I for one will stand with you and the others here to right the wrong which has happened at the hands of GEP.

We really should make an effort now to clear up the whole mess, that is we need to compile data from everyone who has contributed to this in order to find out just what amounts we are talking of and to give law enforcement the best possibilities to go after this guy and possibly recover some of the amount he took from us.

Like yourself, I am not interested in recovering the money I gave for myself, but would leave it to Jetblu to decide what to do with anything that is recovered from Crellin if anything. But I AM interested in justice to be done.

Best regards
An2 Driver