PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GSS morale misery
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2013, 09:35
zeddb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Iver,

GSS is trundling along as normal. All the flights are for BA at present so as long as they are doing alright so do we. Loads are generally pretty good and routes are adjusted as the market dictates, BA commercial seem to know their business and such things are far above my pay grade so I just turn up, fly then go home again.

ACG are now no longer trading so not much of a comparison. There may be a bit of work as a result or maybe not. As I understand it they did a lot of stuff for DHL. We still maintain currency on the 400 in the simulator and the manuals all feature both variants. Read into that what you will. Rumours come and go just like every airline, no idea what may or may not happen. There are a few new faces appearing which means I might get to enjoy my standby days at home this week

Dihaz, AFAIK recruitment is finished for the time being but it is worth putting in your details via the website as things can and do change fairly rapidly. As long as you are not too short of the required hours, having a current 400 rating will put you in the running.