PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Developments
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2013, 08:01
Gordomac

Received 25 Likes on 18 Posts
40 & 80, "re-instatement" requires a reversal and therefore, a loss of face for AJ. Likely ? Discuss ! To see that Staff Travel does indeed improve profits requires economic understanding and vision. To see that it provides a vast Human Factors resource requires specific training and very clear understanding of it's value. Mmmmmmm, not likely then, eh ? But reports of recent events are showing moves in the right direction & I wish nothing but nice things for people I care about who might have their jobs saved.

Oh and yes ! Geees us back our Staff Travel like all the major carriers . It does the airline terriffic advertising & Human Resource value. If it is escaping anyone, it provides revenue where such revenue would otherwise not exist. An empty seat produces no revenue. Empty cargo & baggage space produces no revenue.Ask any major player, Staff Travel generates a lot of revenue.

I am unable to access the website (it denies me access) and am not a facebook signatoree. I wrote , recently, on this subject, to GF Staff Travel Bahrain. Yes, you guessed; no reply. I wrote to the London Office. Yes, again, no reply. Larnaca Airport Staff held hands in the air & stated that everything has to be done on Line. Wrote to the Victoria Line but.....yes, you are right, .....no reply.

For the time being, going East with Emirates (Full fare) and West with Virgin (Full Fare). They regularly ask me ; "Don't you get anything with Gulfair?". We all fall about laughing, for a bit.

Damn, may have to write to the Deputy PM again (Bahrain, not Clegg !). Er, actually, Clegg may get more done ! Cyprus Politicians are still working on giving me a haircut & won't even give me back my Jeep ! No point there !

Good to see GF Developments back in the Premier League on page one !