PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mega Merged: REX Recruitment/Cadetship and Working for REX
Old 7th May 2013, 02:38
KRUSTY 34

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Pelair/REX, in context it does matter. REX have a chronic crewing shortage. Pelair does not!

As far as the overseas recruitment drive is concerned. Finger in the dyke! If you feel that is an acceptable strategy, then I suppose beauty is in the eye of the beholder?

Upgradeable F/O's? The poster remarked that rumour has it not too many. Your response was "Not true". What's your definition of not too many then. As for the 4-5 above the 2-3 with standing bids, they're only upgradeable if they choose to be!

Look SUC, semantics aside, I'm not particularly interested in a p!ssing contest. You did answer the posters questions, albeit with a generous sprinkling of thumbs up optimism. Fine that's your perception, but given the gravity of the problems with crewing at REX, I'll take "blind negativity" (hard learnt reality), over what appears to be a lemming like faith in a system that has no signs of delivering on it's promises!

Happy trails!