PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mega Merged: REX Recruitment/Cadetship and Working for REX
Old 7th May 2013, 00:38
Stiff Under Carriage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Krusty the questions were answered correctly. Where you failed, was reading the question that was answered as your narrow minded negativity towards REX made you blind.

Quote:
Is there any that exhibit the required skills and hour requirements at present to enable a jump across to the L/H seat?

6 (the ones i can think of) are already Online in the LHS. Maybe a few more.
REX or PELAIR was not stipulated. So again your are wrong. Be it REX or PELAIR they still go through the same procedure to gain LHS. Thus they have acquired the necessary skills etc as STIPULATED in the Q.

Total number of upgradeable F/O's left, 2-3!
Your source is incorrect. FACT!

Quote:
Anyone with any info on how the European recruitment drive transpired?

Went well from what I hear.
Answered. It did go well, from what I hear. The question didn't say, will those coming over fix our Capt number problems? If that were the question I would agree. It does not fix the problem, but it reduces the impact of those that have left recently. Even you cannot deny that.

...that no less than 5 of those Pelair Captains (whom I can think of at the moment) have moved on to bigger and better things!!!
2 to Cathay, 1 to Aust. Air Express... the other 2 Krusty? Care to elaborate? The Other you speak of was not technically a REX Cadet.

Last edited by Stiff Under Carriage; 7th May 2013 at 00:38.