PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 5th May 2013, 22:00
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slight drift.

Mods – I beg a little latitude for drift during the intermission :-

Sunny – happy to discuss on the PM system, I brought the item up as an indication of just how far the 'system' can be stretched when needed. Regrettably, this is not a topic within the ambit of the Senate Inquiry, unless the committee decides to examine the way D. James was treated. I believe they should, just for completeness sake;- but time, money, interest and an impending general election are probably more important than the lives and well being of a few of the ills of society types who probably need swimming lessons.

Yes mate, tick all the boxes. The episode referred to is very real. Excellent legal advice was provided and Vic had enough sense to heed it; FOI requests properly done, evidence and affidavits locked down. If the 'grounding', stand alone, was not bad enough, then the timing of the deed was particularly evil, the day of the FOI visit was very significant for Vic, as was the day the complaint was filed, as was the day 'the letter' arrived. The reason for the delay in making contact with Avmed was nothing short of sinister. Was Vic well and truly Wodgered – I believe so. Oh, I should mention that couple of folks had heard the whispering in the tea room and forewarned Vic. Quadrio had a very soft ride compared to Vic.....

Drift correction applied: endit.....

Someone mentioned that the 12th is "estimates' day : that's a Saturday, (unless booze and old age have addled the marbles) can anyone assist.....

Last edited by Kharon; 5th May 2013 at 22:23. Reason: forgot to mention:-