PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Non type rated easyjet recruitment?
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2013, 18:20
flyingcamel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For the numbers you can only use each number ONCE only. Makes it a little more fun, especially with the time constraint.

I found the tests largely enjoyable, especially (I know, I'm extremely weird) the multi tasking one. I think I'd pay to have a little app for that one to keep the old grey matter working as I approach 36. In fact the least fun was had doing the personality questionnaires, but I just TRIED to be honest, although that can be harder than it seems!

Oh and the verbal reasoning. I think I only got half way through!

Flying down the tunnel was extremely hard for me, until I got the knack of slowing down when the panic started to set in - a good analogue of 'letting others know when you are getting overloaded' I felt.

The exercise with the gyro and the RBI flummoxed me for ages and I kept redoing the example until the penny dropped and I stumbled onto a 'system' that worked for me (I think. I hope!)

Anyway, all the info is contained in the examples so I honestly doubt that anyone reading this thread will be much better off for it. Just make sure you UNDERSTAND the examples before you hit 'Let's go!'

Enjoy, all!

Edit: Big tip. Verbalise stuff out load as you are doing the exercises. I'm sure you'll soon catch my drift...

Last edited by flyingcamel; 4th May 2013 at 18:23. Reason: Forgot something