PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 4th May 2013, 03:30
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Poophiles and the Twilight Skull

Yes Sarcs, Feb 15 was a robust date. From memory it is the day that the Chamber Pot Chronicles were birthed!
It is also the day that Barrier Aviation was meant to go to Court I think.
Rumour has it that Feb 15 was also the day one of the old CAsA Execs turned 91 perhaps?

Interesting about the date of the newly promulgated Surveillance Chronicle, 2010? Doesn't CAsA issue NCN's to operators for having manuals not updated yearly? Would an operator not cop a pineapple for having itself a suite of flight ops manuals, SMS or compliance statement not updated yearly, or having a date on it that reflects the previous 12 months? One set of rules by the look of things, yet again. Or is it a printing 'error' or something like that? Either way it warrants an NCN plus the oversight should be placed upon a poophile and placed on record, for retrieval at a later date, placed in a pineapple and rammed into somebody!

Also another trick of FF's is to dump a manual, policy, statement, take enforcement action or announce a structure or management change whenever they are under the spotlight, so maybe that is why the SM was loaded into the system on Feb 15?? Deflection, bit of smoke n mirrors, make everybody believe they have a current surveillance manual and PA was adequately oversighted??
The CAsA website is like the Twilight Zone, Area 51, the Bermuda Triangle, Molly Meldrums spa bath and Julia Gillard's caucus meetings - Things appear, disappear, reappear, morph, evolve, destruct and leave those involved scratching their heads in disbelief, amusement and shock!!
Links to past statements are there one day, gone the next then back again. Most things are hard to find, tucked away or buried within another document or the wrong section, another trick out of the book of deception.

Kharon, have you lost your mind? Been indulging in gold top mushrooms with FOI's, or are you under a voodoo spell?? Perhaps ESSO and some mates ran out of fuel again, you found them and helped them out and now you are besties with them? Be careful of Flyingfiend, the apple doesn't fall far from the trough. Remember who his mentor in aviation mystique was/is?

'Safe philes for all'

Last edited by my oleo is extended; 4th May 2013 at 03:48. Reason: Avoiding a bunch of TRIM dirt philes in the middle of the room