PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA's A380 vs CX
Thread: BA's A380 vs CX
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2013, 01:01
hawkerjet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

I'm a corporate pilot and fly throughout the world and as such spend a lot of time in the back of large airliners.. I can honestly say that the A380 is my choice of travel if there ever is an option to pick. I flew long haul from Seoul to LAX in business class and wondering if the Captain started all the engines when we took off. I also took a short flight in economy from HKG to BKK and marvelled at all the space... Before it was the tripple 7 as my choice because most long haul flights from where I travel use the -300ER model and thats fairly new so I enjoy the latest in entertainment and decent comfort. The oldr 747's rattle around so much it's hard to get rest but I do love the upper deck. There is just no comparison, from my point of view, when traveling as a passenger; the A380 is most comfy hands down. I do select A330's over Boeing aircraft, when traveling short and medium range, I like the 2-4-2 arrangement and I always choose the window seat. Now I am talking strictly as a passenger

Last edited by hawkerjet; 4th May 2013 at 01:13.