PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 4th May 2013, 00:49
Sarcs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
“The Fort Fumble siege!”

Oleo:
Sunfish, indeed CAsA have such robust files on many operators and individuals. Said files are archived in TRIM and retrieved from the bowels of the system, dusted off and placed in the end of a prickly pineapple as and when required!
Oleo talking of philes, of the electronic variety occasionally placed on FF’s website, came across something that would interest you while trolling (as you do!) through the ‘Shelfware Chronicles’ (i.e the FF website).

If you remember sometime back in volume two of the Senate thread, plus several times after, you had enlightened us all on the 13 year history of FF’s infamous SPM that apparently was in a continuous loop of review..redraft..etc. Well guess what? Although rebadged (SM), it has now been officially promulgated, see here.
Note: Funny thing is I could have sworn that it wasn’t listed in the FF manuals webpage less than a month ago??

The other weird and wondrous thing is that the pdf file was created…wait for it…on the 15th of February 2013…now why does that date ring a bell?

Another point of interest is that when you scroll through the ‘Revision History’ you’ll see that the rebadging, restructuring (including an additional 300 odd pages!) actually took place in 2010!

But still we can’t complain because we now can have faith the QA (LSD) department has created a masterpiece of a document, all 500 pages of it, that will guide all those diligent FOIs and AWIs on the pure path of ‘how to’ conduct routine surveillance of the ‘ills of society’!

Ok back to the other philes and maybe that other masterpiece the FF ‘EM’ as I think that is where “K” is heading with his post!