PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 9
Thread: Ryanair - 9
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2013, 20:48
OAD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
a) yes, you don't mention that I have a problem, I mentioned you have a problem when people's opinions infuriate you.
b) what I wrote is not just a lack of analysis and just jumping to conclusions, I studied very much about economics, social studies, etc., so much to explain here. You don't need to wait until ryan air publishes how they treat its work force, what it will never do, every single person who gets out of, will tell you, "awful", it's a matter of fact.
c) I know I am nothing in this world, but at least I don't cooperate with business like that.

It's not about food and drink, that is nothing, but ryan air is one of the biggest???, I give you a link World's largest airlines - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia it comes up only by passengers, but by fleet size and employees ryan air is nothing.
Many workers in ryan air are self employed, and saying the word "union" is getting fired virtually on the spot
Trade is competition, right, but not exploitation, with that thinking the cotton producers in south USA, using slavers, they were the best traders, give me a break.
Yes, subsidies are ok, to boost a certain part of the economy until it works by it self. Not boosting companies profits forever.

Study and read more books. Real books. I you excuse me I recommend you one book "Grand Manila" by Kjartan Fløgstad

Sorry, I end this issue.