PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2013, 16:28
Moonstar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Last night, after putting reviews of Proviation on consumer sites, one of which I understand 'they are a member', part of my money was refunded yesterday evening. I wrote an email to them and pointed out that there was an outstanding sum still due.

Today Nick rang and we spoke about what had happened and how disappointed I was and so were others. I said that his communication was appalling and that his customer care needs a lot of work. I pointed out that we as customers were not cash cows but people who were not only sending him money for goods but placing our trust in him which he has betrayed.

I suggested that he did not offer such customer care policies if he couldnt live up to them and that if he was to sort everyone out now and also publicly let people know it may help towards restoring some faith in him.

It may interest you to know that he operates with him and his wife/partner, and they use a call centre hence perhaps the reason for the strange responses when telephoning.
I said I would tell people that my particular problem has been resolved.

However, I would never use this company again and will say that Nicks problems are due to himself and not of Paypal/his customers/his 'call centre', nor anyone else. If you run a business then you face whatever that brings with it, personal problems aside -thats life you deal with it-I dont believe he runs his business using good practice and would advise that he review his methods.
I hope those who are still waiting to get matters resolved do so without further delay.