PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 3rd May 2013, 01:51
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good work Ziggy! Hope you are feeling better too
Had I realised you were going to be in Hospital for so long I would have sent you a few Bob Seger CD's (very soothing) and perhaps a copy of the White Paper to put you to sleep or make you laugh!
Hey maybe the next time you are in hospital having treatment ESSO and his friends may visit? Hope somebody fuels up his car!

Sunfish, indeed CAsA have such robust files on many operators and individuals. Said files are archived in TRIM and retrieved from the bowels of the system, dusted off and placed in the end of a prickly pineapple as and when required!
The Regulator is very fond of the 'dirt file' (apologies to those who are offended by apostrophes). My guess is those who structured the early DCA were ex members of J. Edgar Hoover's surveillance teams, and those practises have been passed down to this day.
Sadly procedure 4.1.2 Grassy Knoll has never been complied with in regards to CAsA! (Just kidding boys, don't get your SMS in a knot!)

Use of these files becomes almost frenzy like especially when an industry person files a compliant with the ICC or lodges in the AAT. Coincidence? Hmmm.

Last edited by my oleo is extended; 3rd May 2013 at 01:54.