PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DURHAM TEES VALLEY AIRPORT - 5
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2013, 23:28
onyxcrowle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For the post whos snidey offensive comment about me being polish can retract it with an apology pro to!!!, Im very sorry my typing is quite upto scratch. I tyoe these on an andriod phone and it was latw and I was ovrer tired.
But theres and obvious and distadtefull agenda it seems to bad mouth and seek out even the tiniest negative spin you can dig up re the airport.
Be proud of your community. Fight for your airport. Its part of your locaal economy. If you lost klm business may leave.
Your short sighted lets bash dtv. On a daily basis will only hasten a self forfulling prophecy.
So dont let that happen. Im British and pround if it . Born in leeds NOT poland.
So lets make that clear.
If you want to save dtv and the prospects that the Ams link brings there. If you want others like frankfurt. Do something about it petiton the airport. Nag them to do more destinations show then that theres the demand. Hassle their managers and local government. And be part of camerons big society.
But constantly sniping and putting the place down with pictures of caravans n camp fires can only mske it worse.
That post should be removed lest it finds its way to the press !.
So lets have a bit of decorum and more posts that might help save it!. Or find alternative solutions for its use.
And again to conffirm im white british. Ihave zero time for racism . And if my autocorrect types a few words incorrectly while im half asleep lets refrain from snidey and polish digs and keep this forum from the gutter.
I for one enjoy it.and it like it to stay genial and good place for genuine debate constructive or orherwise. And thanks to those that make all this popular.