PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UKIP Defence Policy Released
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2013, 11:16
cornish-stormrider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
why on earth does anyone think that binning trident - or it's replacement will help the mil budget - if it does go then the pennies earmarked for it would very (as in head spinningly) quickly be swallowed up by whichever vanity project/votewinner/vote keeper/bribe needs it.

the defense budget is looked at arse about face - they ought to be saying we need to do this much - here is how much this will cost.

Not the current way of mismanaging budgets - my budget is "X" that I run/manage/spend for a hobby.
when I run oout of budget and the factory is stopped does my MD say "but you've spent your allowance and you cant have any more!"..... No

he says spend what you have to and try and be frugal next month - maybe my budget is set too small, maybe I should not be buying ferraris on company dine (JOKE)

you need to set out your aims and then tell the accounts dept how much it will cost and have them find you the money.

(here is a helpful hint) look at housing benefit - using taxpayer cash to pay mortgages of property barons to house people.........