PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2013, 10:51
Moonstar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I ordered a Go Pro camera but after receiving an email to say it might be sometime in April or May.... and will be sent on first come first served basis felt that laying out £374 odd was a bit too nebulous to wait for an item and seemed a bit strange as if the Company wait for orders and money before getting the stock in.
So asked for refund, after all they have a 'consumer orientated' policy and refunds guaranteed etc etc....
Was told a couple of times money is being refunded and to date nothing and no replies except one from 'Nick' telling me that Paypal want to take the money from their bank account.....and he was trying to sort it.... nothing since.....several calls this week, no replies/answer machine/being fobbed off with Nick isnt there and no idea when he might be??...
I am actually feeling quite sick that I placed trust in what appeared to be a genuine company and they have taken my money, I should add that the money was taken on the day I cancelled the order! Its not like it's tenner .....