PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 1st May 2013, 21:30
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Contempt – Oh that.

Oleo – I can't see Barsch in the hot seat, that would be a bit like putting Hempel in charge of an A380; I would like to see someone like the ex ICC Hart (spell check) supported by Cook, Aherne and Hood look-alike competition winners; get some sanity, humanity, common sense and an ability to assess into the mix. Whoever is there needs to weed the pot plants, get rid of some of the corrupt deadwood, hunt down the inutile and those captivated by or beholden to external sources. These people may be easily identified, just ask any operator.

1 On my wish list – bring in the Kiwi's to square off the benighted regulations – please.

2 On my wish list a Regional/GA conference where some of the major safety and operational cost issues created by idiotic CASA rulings, policy and whimsy are addressed.

3 On my wish list provide a forum and a fair hearing for those damaged by idiotic CASA rulings, policy, whimsy and plain old ordinary malice.

As it's a longish list, I'll stop there; certain you get the message. Getting Sleepy Hollow sorted out is only the first small step, we still have a hellish mess to clean up after the party.

'Nuff - Sarcs, what's on the menu today?.....

Last edited by Kharon; 1st May 2013 at 21:43. Reason: Emails to FAA/ICAO/AFP/CDPP/ my Mama (she rocks).