PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - B737-200 or ATR??
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2013, 16:06
Tailwind743

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi, guys

So, I also got an offer from this company. $40k is terribly expensive for a B737 classic type rating. So, I asked the guy from the organization about the cost, and he replied that it included not only a cost for a type rating, but also costs for a base training and a line training, insurance and so on so forth. If this is true, $40k sounds about right.

But I still doubt about this company as a whole. Every time when I asked the guy about a training in detail, it seemed that he intentionally did not give me answers. Even more, he gave me a couple of references so I could contact them to get further information regarding the training, none of them knew much about the training since they had not really started their training yet. I do not understand why the guy gave me references who even has not started their training yet... Every time when I receive emails from these people, my doubt to this company gets stronger and stronger. Sigh...

Should I be the one to explore this full of doubt organization? What do you guys think?