PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 1st May 2013, 03:25
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Disrespect for the Senate

Aargh yes, of course CAsA has taken umbrage with Hansard. This is what usually happens when a wounded beast is cornered. Often out of fear and desperation a wounded beast will even attack itself, it's tail or a leg, so hopefully this will occur next and the CAsA beast will turn on itself in a desperate attempt to save itself?

The ridiculous nit picking over irrelevant minor mistakes in Hansard and the smart arse and pathetic manner they are trying to shift the spotlight is laughable. What an absolute load of mi mi mi. Go do something proactive you clowns and fix our Regs, improve safety and accept accountability for your complete and utter failings!
I would like to see the FAA treat Congress with the same amount of contempt? ............................................................ ................................................

Dear Senators (If you are reading),

Please be assured that some of us in the aviation industry do not support what we believe is CAsA's feeble attempt to undermine the importance and relevance of this inquiry through perceived stalling tactics, word twisting, mockery and attitude towards the Senate, Operators, Industry Groups and the travelling public. In an environment where safety does come first it is obvious that for CAsA their ego and pride are what come first.
But it's not just them. The ATSBeaker have demonstrated similar disregard towards the Senate and are on an equal platform with their CAsA counterparts (or should that be bed partners?)
It would appear that the ASA are hiding beneath the radar, mainly due to their fearless leader jumping ship before being made to walk the plank. Brave or stupid, you be the judges.
Senators, respectfully, you must dispose of this dross, gut the organisations in question, force immediate change, repair the damage and start with a fresh deck. A full scale restructure is needed now. No silly name changes of the department, no relocating of management into other bureaucracies - A total top to bottom cleansing and repentance of former sins is necessary. It's time to exorcise the demons.

Kind regards
The Ills Of Society

Last edited by my oleo is extended; 1st May 2013 at 03:31.