PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Landing Question!
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2013, 00:09
sevenstrokeroll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dear shaggy...I didn't watch the video and you must be a complete fool. if you are flying your pattern wide enough you can easily be on the vasi once upon final.

I am not a troll, as I mentioned CFIIMEI, and a 737 captain now. I have more time in the flare than you have in the air.

I think you learned how to fly at one airport and never looked at special airports requiring real judgement. Your views are that of a complete and total amateur.

I really don't care what you think, but if you are trying to mislead the young original poster you are offering nothing but crap.

as to mr chuck...I'm glad you have been teaching advanced flying, you seem to be king of the donkeys. Advanced flying would include instrument flying...care to show me an ILS using your techniques? HA.

You must enjoy making things up. IF some smart guy went to the trouble of inventing the VASI, researching the choice of a 3 degree glideslope, why should we listen to you...you should be out inventing a VASI with a power off approach glideslope.

I love it when people come up with better ideas than agreed upon norms.

Oh, and mr sheepdip, how come there are vasi's at airports without instrument approaches?

oh my...why not come up with other crap that you can try to convince neophytes to believe.

DEAR ORIGINAL POSTER...CALL UP A DESIGNATED EXAMINER AND ASK HIM FOR THE BEST INSTRUCTOR IN YOUR AREA.

Knowing how to do a power off approach doesn't mean it should be your normal approach...just like knowing short or soft field techniques doesn't mean you use them every day.

Good luck.