PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 30th Apr 2013, 10:27
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Excellent work Creamy excellent. Nicely deciphered. I believe we all know what is 'meant' by your post
It is interesting that the three Execs - Twerps 1, 2 and 3 (thanks again Sunny) earn a combined total of around $1.3 million per year. Break that down into hours and you get an idea of how much taxpayer money has been further wasted by them looking for 'escape routes, get out of jail free cards and hidden passageways' away from the spotlight. I guess it is just a habit after all these years. And again, it shows an arrogance and contempt against the Senators along with anybody who dare stand in the way of these so called Lords of aviation. But that's ok, every time they pull these stunts they show themselves up for who and what they are really all about. So good work Twerps, just keep fuelling industries fire towards yourselves

Another point made by Creamy is that these buffoons are so diligent and thorough at pouring over Hansard transcripts but aren't capable of being as thorough at their own processes and procedures? No, it's desperate measures being undertaken by desperate individuals who have been exposed for what they truly are.

But take it a step further. Due to the sensitivity of the inquiry their pathetic response would not be publicly tabled without approval by the Board and senior members of the Ministers office, so this whole debacle and incompetence is supported at all levels. My my my, what a sloppy pile of donkey pooh this all is?
C'mon ICAO and FAA, time for action. You want to identify risk, well here it is on a platter...

P.S Apologies to all those awaiting pick up along the River Styx. I 'meant' to put fuel in the boat but I forgot and ran out. Anyway I found a mariner and topped up with some ESSO.

Last edited by my oleo is extended; 30th Apr 2013 at 10:29.