PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - General Aviation Meeting
View Single Post
Old 30th Apr 2013, 06:35
aroa

Received 43 Likes on 28 Posts
sounds familiar...

Funy that... presented ICC E Hampton with serious issues pertaining to one Ms N Tredrea, now, God/Allah/whoever, help us, is "Senior Advisor, Complaince and Investigation." She, of ESP skills (sic), determines yr guilt first and any investigation comes later, maybe...or not.

I listed breaches of the CAsA code of conduct, the CAC Act and and the Compliance and Enforcement manual....
..the response..."cant ( read: wont/advised not to) look at any of that..because its more that 12 months old."

So its just too bad if any issue comes to light later than 12 months.
Sounds like a 'get out of jail free card' to me. A CAsA home made 'statute of limitations' What a crock.
12 months is but a minute in the CAsA scheme of things...25 years and counting are we.?
The list of what the ICC DOESNT do is longer than the 'can do' list.
Dont see this 12 months thing on that list. Cobbled up by AA / LSD. as a go away excuse.?
Knowest thou the CAsA way...any old bulsh*t will do.!
(see Chapter 2, CYA 101)

And I'll metioned costs..from the Dark Side FOI request..could have 25!! pages out of HUNDREDS for $1600. $64 a page.!!!
Having had 11 out of 130 before , that told me nothing...not prepared to gamble on getting any "infomation" at all for the money.
We all know CAsA is a sick joke...so is their (NON) FOI.