PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How is it on BA Mixed Fleet, are you enjoying it?
Old 30th Apr 2013, 01:29
Redangas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm so glad to finally read a post like yours. I'm going to start MF training in June and I'm so excited about it that it's difficult for me even to explain how glad and proud I am to have the opportunity to join BA. I know many applied (they told us 'bout 10k) and I also know it makes you feel great to be one of the few who made it.

I've never worked as a cabin crew before, but I was working at the check-in, just waiting for my english and my customer care skills to be good enough to become a CC. This is my dream job since when I was a kid and finally it seems to become true. I can't wait to wear my BA uniform, to fly around the world, visiting places I've never been to and to work onboard with coleagues who have the same passion as me. I want to thank you for your post once again, because lately, people around me started to be negative and I needed to read a positive point of view from an "inside-man" like you. I have some questions for any MF in the forum, What is your favourite destination? Why? Wich destination do you hate? Why? How was your first roster? Is the training difficult?

To fly. To serve.