PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Greed/profit first
View Single Post
Old 30th Apr 2013, 01:04
Wally Mk2

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Greed/profit first

I read this morning that the ACCC (whom I subscribe to for their latest decisions/releases & to show the real corruption in this country) has released their annual report regarding investment V profit for the main Aussie dromes.

The report basically states that the dromes continue to record profits but the overall services provided was lower at all the monitored dromes compared to last years report.............surprised?...............well if you are then ya must have dropped out of the sky of late !
They (ACCC) have called for increased investment to avoid congestion in the future, this part I found particularly amusing!! (more head banging there!)
The dromes have been investing in their infrastructure alright by way of retails outlets, more car parking & bigger newer buildings for the drain on the Auusie purse (chk out the new AFP building at Tulla, very flash bro!!!)

Rwy's, terminals?....nah can't have that who's gunna pay for them?

Oh boy have we here in OZ got the whole way of doing business wrong!

And after hearing 'Juliar' about the up & coming budget (which near took me offline due severe diarrhea!)I think for such a wealthy country we are heading down the toilet fast!

Wmk2

P.s....Go Clive Palmer, at least he can call his new Titanic his roving Kirribilli house:-)
P.s.s............no need to slam this thread shut early Mods as I haven't mentioned the Q or J word anywhere in here:-)

Last edited by Wally Mk2; 30th Apr 2013 at 01:05.